Every employer is under a legal duty to ensure its employees are safe from harm.
If your employer fails to discharge this legal duty and you sustain an injury or illness, you have the right to make a claim for compensation.
The most common claims concern the following:
- An Accident caused by hazardous substances
- Failure to provide adequate training
- Failing to comply with the Health and Safety Regulations
- Failing to comply with the Manual Handling Claims for repetitive Strain Injury (RSI), Hand/Arm Vibration Syndrome, and lifting injuries
- Injuries caused by lack of safety guards or exposure to dangerous substances.
There are many other types of accident-at-work claims, most of which arise because of the employer’s negligence, either in protecting its employees or in training them to avoid hazards.
If you have had an accident at work, why not call one of our experienced practitioners today on 020 7249 1337?