Cihan Turus BA, MA.
Tel: 020 7249 1337
Fax: 020 7249 1338
Department: Personal Injury Law
Cem Yucetas has an MA and a BA degree from University of Westminster. Cem heads the Personal Injury department of Mergul Law, having worked for several years in civil litigation. He has extensive experience in Road Traffic accidents, employer’s liability, occupier’s liability, and criminal injuries. During this period, he has run his own caseload, comprising claims on all the tracks.
He has handled Road Traffic Accident claims and fatal accident claims. Within civil litigation, he has cultivated a particular specialism in personal injury;
- Administrating and managing pre litigated caseload
- Dealing with MOJ portal claims (Stages1, 2 and 3)
- Considering medical reports and engineer reports
- Drafting legal documents: Claim Notification Forms, CICA and MIB application and appeals, Letters of Claim, Witness Statements, List of Documents and Briefs to Counsel
- Preparing bundles for hearings